Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://greatnaija.africamotion.net

FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore  Empty FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore

on Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:27 pm
The former aviation minister, Mr. Femi Fani Kayode has cautioned president Muhammadu Buhari on the safety of detained activist, Omoyele Sowore.

The former minister reacted to the statement made by the "Take It Back" group, alleging that the Buhari regime is planning to assassinate Omoyele Sowore while in detention.

The former aviation minister took to his twitter page to caution the president Buhari's led administration to ensure the safety of Mr. Omoyele to avoid bitter consequences.

He wrote "I read the statement by the Take It Back Group about a plan by the Buhari regime to assasinate @YeleSowore whilst he is custody. I don't know whether this grave allegation is true or false but I will say this: NOTHING must happen to Sowore. If it does there will be consequences."

ADMIN:   What is this country turning into how can a president kill an activist all because he is fighting for revolution? scratch
                  please send in your ideas santa
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum